Commercial HVAC Service Technician- Southern & Northern California Locations
CA. Comfort Systems USA, Inc. is seeking skilled Commercial HVAC service technicians looking for a competitive salary, opportunities for advancement and an industry leading benefit package. As a team, we work together to engage our customers, our employees and our community. We are seeking innovative people with talent and initiative to help grow our company. If you're looking for an exceptional opportunity in the HVAC field, Comfort Systems is the place for you.
- Perform routine, preventive maintenance as needed to ensure the ongoing function of the HVAC systems.
- Diagnose HVAC units to identify repair/replacement needs.
- Repair HVAC units to ensure reliability and minimized energy consumption.
- Coordinate with administration and other trades for the purpose of completing projects/work orders efficiently.
- This positions is for service technicians, not installers.
- 5 years of commercial service experience.
- EPA Certified
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
- Team player with good people skills and a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Problem solving as required to identify issues and create action plans.
- Meeting deadlines and schedules.
- Pre-Employment drug screen and back ground check required
- M/F/V/H EOE -- Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
- Medical / Vision / and Dental Insurance:
- AD&D and Basic Life Insurance
- (7) Paid Holidays
- 401K - Company match is 50% of employee contribution up to 5% upon enrollment.
- Direct Deposit
If interested, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact.