Saving our customers time and reducing costs with Building Information Modeling.
Since its development, Building Information Modeling (BIM) has been used to detect clashes and improve coordination among the trades. By sharing 3-D models with all stakeholders, we can take our customers on a virtual walk-through of the project and detect coordination conflicts before construction begins.
The benefits on your project are significant.
As construction projects become more and more complex, it is essential to limit risk and eliminate mistakes before work begins. Our in-house BIM department and National BIM Alliance offers the full benefit of experienced specialists equipped with the latest technology.
Services include a virtual walk-through of the project to detect coordination conflicts before the construction process begins.
Our customers can count on:
- Streamlined installation, providing better quality construction
- Accurate schedule, development and execution
- “Just-in-Time” materials and equipment deliveries
- Higher quality and lower cost in a controlled factory environment
- Various “What-If” scenarios in order to fine-tune costs
- Increased opportunity for professionalism